Monday, January 31, 2011

Engagement

July 13th a week after our 4th of July weekend we were engaged!  We had looked at rings, but I did not expect to get engaged for several weeks.  Jonny and I were hanging out at my apartment and I hadn’t been feeling good that day, but Jonny wanted to go for a walk.  I was reluctant because I didn’t feel well, but I went anyway.  We walked to the park and Jonny insisted that we climb this certain tree we had climbed before, just because we are weird like that and there is nothing to do in Rexburg.  Once he got me to climb the tree with him he fidgeted around with his pocket and then pulled out a ring.  He looked at me and said “so do you want to marry me?” and then I said YES!    

Jonny and I were apart for 7 weeks while he was in Kingman AZ and I was in Utah.  I went down to see him and we stopped in Vegas on our way to Kingman.  

Hoover Dam


No comments:

Post a Comment