Surprise! Jonny and I are adding a new addition to the family......a new Toyota Tundra! Oh ya and we are having a baby! :) The baby is more exciting news, but Jonny is way excited to get a truck too. The baby is due November 14, 2011, and I am 15 almost 16 weeks along. I am only 15 weeks along and I am already to be done with the nausea and infections, I will admit that pregnancy is not too fun right now, but I am excited still. We find out what the baby is on June 16, time has really flown by because I don't really feel like I have been pregnant long enough to know what it is. I think knowing what it is will make it more exciting because then I can start getting ready for it. I would like to have a boy first, but than again I would like a girl so I can dress her up with all those cute clothes and bows. Either way I will love it the same. Anyway that is my super exciting news besides getting a truck soon.
Our little alien at 10 weeks
Congratulations!! Wow! That's wonderful! I hope the sickness doesn't last the whole pregnancy so you can enjoy it fully. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYay! So exciting the first one is always the the most fun! Good luck can't wait to find out what the baby is! Love Audra
ReplyDelete