We went down to Utah to my parents for Christmas and it was really fun having everybody there, but it was a bit chaotic, especially with a brand new baby. Everyone was sick and I was worried Taylor would get sick, but he was a champ and stayed healthy during our whole (extremely too long) trip. It was a sad Christmas this year because my parents are moving to Wisconsin and they sold our house. I think it was more sad for me then my other siblings because I grew up in that house. Two days after Christmas the movers came to pack up the house and it was a stressful event :( No one wanted to see it all go and especially to say good bye to mom and dad. I miss them already and it is not the same having them be so far away, but I hope to take a trip out sometime soon to see them and their new home. But besides all the depressing stuff we had a fun time together playing games and visiting. On new years eve we all got a hotel up in Salt Lake and spent the night pigging out and playing games. And Jonny got in big trouble for not kissing me on the new year :) haha.





New Years day we got in the truck and drove down to Arizona, it was a long trip with a new baby! Jonny worked for his dad for two weeks while I played and relaxed. It was fun seeing Jonny's family and showing Taylor off to everybody. It was especially nice being in the warm weather, i'd rather be in warm weather than a cold place with NO SNOW! After our fun two weeks in the nice weather we made our way back up to Rexburg where Jonny starts an internship for Monkey Bar Storage and we kick losing weight in the butt. (we haven't lost much yet, but we're working on it).
On our long trip Taylor is growing and getting so big and playful. He smiles and goos all day. He started out growing the clothes I took on our trip so I had to make some new purchases.
Oh my goodness I almost cried myself when I saw the picture of your parents' empty basement. So sad! It's not going to be the same without them there.
ReplyDelete