Monday, January 31, 2011

Livin' in Arizona

Jonny and I moved to Arizona on our off track so that he could work for Jeremiah's business.  Jill and Jerry moved down here from Oregon so they could start up a new yard in Havasu City so we get to live with them and it has been really nice.  I couldn't have asked for better in-laws to live with.  Jill keeps me entertained all day, which makes the days go by quicker.  I have had a good time living here and it's a good experience for me.  Jonny and I got called to be primary teachers and I am super excited about it, the kids are all pretty funny and it gives me something to do.  We also got a Kinect from babysitting money it's awesome! When Jonny gets home from work we play kinect, it's actually a pretty good workout too.  



Playing the Kinect 

Jonny working at the Havasu yard

Me and Whitley at the London Bridge

Havasu Lake

Jerry and Jill's new puppy-Candie

My new beach cruiser


2 comments:

  1. I love your new bike it's so cute! You did a really good job on your blog. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann. I'm Trina, Jonny's cousin. Ryan and Becca's sister. I live in Washington DC. SO anyway, I found your blog on Tabby's blog, i hope that's ok. :/. I'm jealous that you get to live with jill, she's about my favorite. And Whitley too! Tell her that as long as she's ditching school to come to DC to visit me! :)

    alright, later! also, if you'd like to know who the heck i am, i can send you an invite to my private blog. send me your email address to katrina.hayes@gmail.com or you can check out my video/fashion blog of femalebandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete